Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HAUL N WOOD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck runs like $#!t when its cold "32 degrees". I have always let her warm up in the am. "10-20" minutes before leaving for work. A buddy of mine changed out 2 of my injectors a while back. Now these were used injectors i took out of an old motor that was pulled. AD same as mine. It still ran crappy. Heres the problem, it acts like it is running on 4 when it take off in the morning. by the time i get to the end of my driveway 1/4 mile it starts running better maybe 6-7 cyl. not quite right. On the way to work "about 8 miles into the trip" it comes to life. You actually feel it "like you turned on a switch" power!!.. ok now the ses light comes on and off , on and off etc. etc. Has anyone ever had this problem or simular issue? I believe the injectors all need to be replaced. But at the same time i just dont want to throw $ at it. Thanks any ideas

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Scan it and you'll know what's going on. Make sure you get someone with AE and not a parts store scanner. Could be a variety of things going on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You live in the P I'm guessing. I got a AE but I'm south of Lansing. Might be the UVCH coming loose. I seem to have that problem here lately. but a scanner will help tons. I love mine, don't use it much but when I do love it. Saves many hours and lots of $$$.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts