Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a.08 6.4 and I am trying. To load pre loaded tunes on my truck but it wont let me go past were it.says 6.4 Super Duty it keeps saying Invalid block read ID and then some numbers it is the updated version of livewire and it is the new ford P30 engine code any ideas ?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Do you have the right update? Have you had the livewire before or did you buy it new or used?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It says its the right update.. I bought it off ebay and it was unlocked I have called SCT and no one has been helpful for this problem plus I was on hold for 35 minutes the other day and when I try to update my device my computer wont it says device. Communication failure it is a 9625OR

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Wow dont listen to this guy. It is your truck, you can do it how you want. You are doing your truck a huge favor when deleting the emissions. You do have to take some preventative measures sometimes like maybe hooking a battery charger up when loading a tune to keep the batterys from losing power, it only takes a slight amount. Dont run the highest tune hard all the time. Go to device info, and give me all the device on your programmer as far as strategy number, etc

·
Administrator
32,972 Posts
He only says leave it stock cause He's got a Vette to compensate the lack of performance in His truck with LOL

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strategy code FSOP30 TQJF4 Engine PN 8U7A-14C204-AGE Trans PN 8C3A-14C337-CA Firmware version 6.4.063. Tune version 2.11 EOR

·
Registered
479 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts