Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since David is slacking in the promotional department....

Who all can make it out to the track in Baytown?

1. Clayton (me)

:tree:

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be in houston {downtown} that friday. What time does everything get started/wrap up? Cover fee to spectate?
Racing starts around 7pm. Towards the end of the night, the two fastest Diesel racers (present time slip to David) will line up for the trophy.

$10 to get in plus another $10 to race.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I'll be out to watch. Tim's Ranger won't be ready by then...they anti roll bar just showed up but I'll swing by to hang out.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Might swing by if I get off in time.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
I'll try to make it.

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
So where is this at im in houston for work for a while and would love to come check this out... im pretty close to baytown i think lol

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
ill be there i dont have my truck but id come bs with yall and watch some races!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope the rain clears out by this evening....

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Can't make it. Called in to work tonight.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No kiddin
I feel the need for a piece of paper with an 11. something on it:D
David,

Did you ever get to make an 11 second pass?

Looked like she wasn't running at full tilt while I was there. Good luck on getting the bugs worked out.

And thanks for letting me give Snow White a good spanking. I think she liked it! :eek:

Does anyone that came have any videos to post up?

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
David,

Looked like she wasn't running at full tilt while I was there. Good luck on getting the bugs worked out.

And thanks for letting me give Snow White a good spanking. I think she liked it! :eek:

Your welcome:(
I have some videos I'll get up later today, we tried a few new things that didn't work as planned, but she did go her quickest 60ft ever and ran some 330 times that were equivalent to her low 11 second times:eek:

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
David,

I got a couple ill see if i cant upload... not high quality or anything... and i never caught you run.. just the guy in the white 6.4 and the black 6.4 and murff and the LRE truck

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts

1 - 20 of 25 Posts