Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this dealership is putting on a training seminar for diesels. i don't know if its just for the 6.4 or all of them. anyway they are going to have reps there and cut away motors and a time to ask questions and dinner. should be interesting. anyone else heard of these??? :ford: they say they are gonna have discounted parts also. I think its good they are doing this, but curious if its going to be a talk about doing aftermarket tunes or somthing. Its on the 26 th so i will post if there is somthing worth posting

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
What Dealership is this? Sounds relay cool

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its at Sunnyside Ford in Holden Massachusetts. Not that big of a dealership but i think they have a very good service department and they listen to what you say for trouble shooting. anyway its a good place.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Wish they would do that here in Conroe.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got back from the seminar at the dealership. It was presented well, he put on a power point presentation and they gave some stuff away. The focus points were coolant, filters (oil, fuel), and they talked about emissions and the new 6.7 ford diesel. The rep said that there is almost no such thing as normal driving as far as service goes. So to follow the severe service schedule is what he reccomends.:ford:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its kinda funny that he said that there is no such thing as "normal" driving, there was alot of talk about coolant, and only usinf the gold coolant. He said that the reason behind the coolant maintenance is because it gets so hot in the EGR coolers. Which i guess makes sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts