Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have bucket seats and like alot of us i want grey 40/20/40 seats. but i cant find a good set. has anyone put a jump seat in the place of the console. if so what did you use and what was it out of. lets see some pics. thanks guys

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a buddy that is parting out a truck with these. He has two pairs.

PM me with a phone number - I'll give it to him and have him call.

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone else with any ideas or know of a 40/20/40 grey seat? i saw some pics on here of some fold up jump seats like to know if anyone has used one. thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah - in case anyone else was interested the friend sold the truck whole to a guy who wants to fix it up. So, no seats and I didn't get what I wanted either.

As far as your seat - I'd watch craigslist and find one with the seat you want on a cheap truck. See if the seller will let you swap for $200 or so. He won't have to lower his price really, so it's free money for him. If I see any around here I'll let you know.

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot man ill keep my eye out they are just hard to come arcoss in good shape.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
It is a shame you are so far away or I would sell you my jump seat that I plan on replacing with a console. I would like to get my hands on an 08 console if possible.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will the bench style seat from a 99-04 Super duty bolt up without a hassle to the 94-97 F series seat pattern?

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will the jump seat from a 94-97 bolt directly into a truck that had two buckets and the plastic console?

i thought about going with SD seat but you set up higher and im not wanting to sit any higher.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
I am not sure about if the seat will directly replace the console or not. I would have to say that it probably doesn't due to the extensive bracketry in the 40/20/40 seat configuration but I could very well be mistaken. I know that guys who have used super duty seats simply drilled new holes and installed the seats.

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think it will be alot cheaper to find a center console with a fold up seat then to find 40/20/40s and just drill new holes if need be

1 - 10 of 10 Posts