Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where this needs to go.

I know there have been alot of questions on seat interchanability between the different year trucks. I wanted to do a writeup so anyone wanting to change seats has an idea of the work entailed. I had a bench seat in an 04 extended cab superduty, seats were changed out with an 02 crew cab bucket seats and jump seat. All holes matched up almost perfectly, some bolts had to be almost wedged in but still fit. I used a T-55 torx to take out old and put in new seats, the T-55 will feel loose, however it does get the job done. Word of caution if your truck had a bench seat and you are switching to bucket seats the bolts closest to the center console in the front have the holes drillled from the factory, the carpet will need to be put to expose the holes. Secondary you will need a tap and die set 1/2" to tap out the holes in order to put the bolts in. Once this is complete both the jump seat and front mount of the bucket seat are held down by this bolt. Just wanted whoever is doing this project to have a heads up. Took me about 30 minutes to swap out seats.

Thanks

Patrick

·
Junior
225 Posts
Good info ! ! ! !:psn::psn:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts