Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of moving back up to a Super Duty after a couple stints in the OBS trucks....but I've been out of the SD game a while....

The truck I found is an Early '99 (I already know about all the differences, I had one before, and I'm not really after huge performance) its a F350 single wheel crew cab short bed. Lariat 6 speed 4x4. I really like it being a lariat but still 6 speed. I don't dislike my current crew cab OBS, but I really miss the larger interior and other goodies that come along with a SD.

The truck seems to be very clean and has 147k on it....they are asking 13,9xx for it but after talking to them I think I can get it for 12,9xx, does this sound about right? The other SD I had was an early '99 with similar miles 6 speed F250 extra cab long bed, but not as nice body wise, I bought it in '04 for 13k and change.

What do yall think of the price? How rare is the lariat 6speed, I've only seen a few and they were all duallys?

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
878 Posts
Not to bad. I have seen 05-07's for around 24k lately so you might could do a tadd bit better. I'd offer him 11,5 and roll with it. We are both somewhat in the same region so I shouldnt be to far off with what I have seen vs what you to can find....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts