·
giantred
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sct programmer is best for a 6.0

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
my understanding is they all program the same its just preference from there of what you want for monitoring. I personally have the iTSX and love it but still use a EDGE CTS for monitoring gauges.

·
Jackleg Mechanic
881 Posts
I concur with flossyB. I have the livewire and while I'm perfectly happy with the tunes the monitor is a different story. It's display is small and difficult to see without my reading glasses on, which I don't need to drive. And the touch screen is barely acceptable when it comes to responsiveness.

There's .02 worth!

·
scouts out...
246 Posts
I use the livewire for tunes and monitoring, it let's me see everything I need and more so no need to spend money twice. However they are right, the touch screen is not that great and if you pack a bunch of gauges on the display they can become hard to read. Otherwise I totally love it and until I need reading glasses I won't need a seperate monitor.

·
giantred
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks. I might get a banks iq for a monitor.

·
giantred
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So is there no difference between the sct models

·
Spooling
10 Posts
So is there no difference between the sct models
Yes there is. Most of them are just hand helds that allow you to plug in, load the tune, then remove. Then you have the livewire ts that will allow you to upload tunes and monitor everything. There is also the itsx or whatever that is wireless and let's you upload tunes and monitor everything using your phone. I just got the livewire ts and love it but hate the touch screen, frustrating. I honestly wish I would have just gotten the X4 and saved some money. Its just a smaller handheld and doesn't let you monitor as much at the sametime but still enough for the important things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts