Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a sct live wire for my truck from a guy. The problem is when i was looking through the screens it says.

Firmware 6.4.060
Tune version. ID64 2.5.5
Serial # LW08050805052
Unlocks left 5
Married status Locked
Strategy 0E65jE4

I have a 04 6.0. It didnt come with a info book or anything. To me it seems like its still locked to the truck it came out of. What should i do next? This the first sct programer ive ever owned.
Will this programmer work on my 6.0?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep, it will work....once you either get that guy to set his truck back to stock, or send it to SCT to get it unlocked. That is gonna cost you $150. Hope you got it cheap.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wrote the guy. Hopefully he still has the truck. Is there any other way to unlock it other than sending it sct?

·
Registered
56 Posts
There are only two ways to unlock it. The first is that the guy sets his truck back to stock and the second is SCT unlocks it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the guy says he doesnt have the truck any more. I called sct and they said it wouldnt work on my truck anyways its for a 6.4. So anybody have a good deal on a sct programmer? I like the idea of the live wire but any would work. So i can retire the edge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.