Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have an SCT X3 with custom tunes from Innovative Diesel can this be reused on an other truck?I'm selling the truck and buying something else.
I also have a Liberator Performance Stage II 64 mm VGT but I need a stock one to put back on the truck to trade it in. Any offers????

·
Registered
654 Posts
How many unlocks are left on the sct? If you still have some then yes uther trucks can use the sct.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
As long as you still have another unlock left on the tuner, all you'll have todo is get new files nd download them to the tuner for the new truck

·
amos moses
150 Posts
What are you looking to get for the turbo? I got a 2006 turbo
with 72k mint shape.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
I've got a 2003 turbo :D

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Move to the For sale section.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
You've got mail :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
any interest in trading the turbo for an industrial stage one hybrid?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To everyone who replied:
The Turbo was bought 4-21-10 it was 2300 plus 600 for core,
that is why I need a working stock turbo back.

Deal for Turbo: $1000 plus working stock turbo,I'll swap it out takes me 4 hrs.
I'll send it USPS 3-4 days shipping for free.Or you pay the $125 to get it next day. Because I'm trading the truck for a Dodge,It's my Welding Truck so when it's down I loose lots of $$$$

The SCT was $550 with Tunes 4-21-10 I don't know how to check for unlocks??? Heck I had hard enuff time loading tunes and getting it to work on the Truck!!! $250 for it or $200 with the Turbo.

Also I have Banks Ram Air $200,Banks 6 gun $200,Banks IQ w/EGT probe $350,Snow Perf Stage 2 water meth $300 all prices plus shipping.

All Items are located in Buckhannon WV
Thanks Tom K 304-677-1650 leave message with number because if I'm out of service nothing shows up on phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts