Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SCT X3 (version that only holds custom tunes) that I bought off of Ebay for like $300 bucks used but when I got it, it and downloaded my custom tune to it. It said it couldnt marry with my truck or whatever it meant. Basically, after talking with SCT, this thing is locked up and requires me to send it in and get it unlocked. Well anyways I just went ahead and bought a SF3 and it works fine so I am selling this for cheap because I know whoever buys it IS going to have to send it to SCT and pay $150 to get it unlocked. Now I will tell you that it powers on and everything when you hook it to the truck but you just cant load a tune with it right now. It is also in GREAT condition. No scratches on the screen. the back is just a little dirty from being in the garage but aside from the fee for having it unlocked, I think it will make for a great tuner for someone. So there you have it. I am not trying to screw anyone and I am just selling it as is. It will come with a data cable to hook to a computer but no software CD. You will have to download that from SCT. PM me if interested. I will work with folks on a first come first served basis on PMs

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold

1 - 2 of 2 Posts