Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that street tune Good on the stock trans? im done with racing my trucks. as long as it gets descent MPG and blows a little smoke Im fine with that. This new truck is more of a show truck haha. I dont wanna have a ton of problems.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
If you want some tuning for it we have tuning through a few vendors... The wireless tuner has a few problems though from what I have heard

·
Registered
555 Posts
call Innovative, deal with them directly ( nothinhing against hold) but you'll save yourself some headaches, the street tune is great on the tranny....it very mild mannered!

·
Registered
803 Posts
With the latest firmware, the TSX works very well. Make sure you update to the latest version before you use it. We usually leave them plugged into the power when installing in customers vehicles. It saves the hassle of it running down on battery power.

·
Anthony02Tolson
86 Posts
I agree with ID..I have the SCT TSX and it works flawless. I have never had one problem with it. The display on the monitor is great, and it has a ton of options! I think its the best tuner SCT has came out with tho i havent tried the I-TSX yet. Spartan is comparable but the luxury of having the TSX is that you can download any tunes you want. Just not Spartans..Thats a win in my book..just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
383 Posts
it gets its power from the obd port when you plug it in. The only thing you need to plug in is the unit you are using for display cause on a full charge my ipad will hold about 3-4hrs of charge with no charger. I think every tuner will be like this in the next 5yrs or so

1 - 20 of 27 Posts