Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sct programmer went bad and my mechanic wants to swap me out for a diablo. haven't heard much about the diablo programmers. would it be a bad programmer to go with? please help:confused:

·
JGman141
859 Posts
my sct programmer went bad and my mechanic wants to swap me out for a diablo. haven't heard much about the diablo programmers. would it be a bad programmer to go with? please help:confused:
Sct is the only way to go with a 6.0

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one and something happened with it and it cuts out in high rpm. but once I put truck back to stock it runs perfect .

·
JGman141
859 Posts
Give sct a call and ask them what they think it is. They are a good company to work with and will go out if their way to fix your problem

·
JGman141
859 Posts
I was on the phone for 3 hrs with them and they kept saying my truck is the cause off it.
That's odd because they've worked with me through my problems before. If you can list all the issues that your having with your truck, I'm sure we can help you figure out what's going on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It cuts out in all the canned tunes . Like if you go to pass someone and get into the higher rpms it will cut out. That's the best way I can explain it

·
JGman141
859 Posts
It cuts out in all the canned tunes . Like if you go to pass someone and get into the higher rpms it will cut out. That's the best way I can explain it
I think that has happened to miller before and I believe it was from either his hpop going out or ipr taking a dump.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's what I thought it was so I had my hpop replaced and didn't cure it. and haven't changed my ipr yet though

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Yeah. Take a look at your IPR. Get back with us afterwords.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts