Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site but i have a 07 outlaw. I just got a sct xcal3 from a guy who had a 07 king ranch. He had elites insanity file, innovatives xtreme street, and some spartan tune? But my ? is if our strag codes were diff would my truck start or run good? Because i loaded elites tune into it with no problems or error codes and this thing hauls butt! I called elite earlier today and told them what i had and what the guy had. And they told me that i might have lucked out because if our strag codes were diff the truck prob wouldnt start nor run right. And it could fry my computer:eek:. But it runs to well to screw anything up it shifts good and firm, and the power is great. i had the sniper tune in it before and this thing kills it.:bowfast:

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Id be safe and start over with everything, once you get a tune you can always have a vendor adjust things for you. Better to be safe then pay later.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
You can load a tune with a different strategy up, it just isn't the "best" one for your truck. My buddy has been using a tune for his old strategy for almost a year on his daily driver simply because he is satisfied with the way it runs now.

I would still recommend just ordering a tune for your specific truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts