Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SCT Livewire that was customed tuned by Innovative Diesel with the windshield mount for my 05 6.0. The Livewire has five unlocks, and was only used twice. Once to put the tune in and then taken it out after the truck was sold. I would like $375.00 obo.
I also have an X3 that was customed tuned by Brenspeed for my 06 Mustang Gt. This has 5 unlocks as well, and was used to download the tune and to turn the car back to stock when traded in. I would like $275.00 obo.
Anyone that has any questions please pm me and I can give you a contact number. Thanks

·
"4DTOUGH"
67 Posts
I'll take the sct livewire if you still have it... do you take paypal ??? my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
careatr,
Yes i take paypal, my email address is [email protected], please send payment to this and as soon as it is recieved I will send the Livewire out. Thank you. Also PM me or send me your shipping information so I can send it out as soon as possible.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikelee,
I have someone that already paid me for the live wire, sorry. I still have the X3 available though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts