Doug at GoGo Diesel

Matt at Gearhead Automotive Performance

Eric at Innovative Diesel Performance

Vivian at Quick Tricks Performance

KEM Diesel Performance

Irate Diesel Performance

Chris at Truck Source Diesel

Josh at River City Diesel

You can add Jody to the list. We have been SCT dealers for 6 years. Yes we do 6.0's and 6.4's too. Sold 4 just yesterday to 6.0 guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
As far as the SCT. Is sctflash the only company that can unlock them and what not? Because I can not get a hold of anyone via phone or email.

·
Just a Pup
137 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but are any of these sct dealers near Clarksville/Nashville TN? I could google them individually, but surely someone knows.

·
Registered
4 Posts
looking for a SCT X2. New to the Forum and still learning how it works. Contact me with info,

2006 6.0 auto trans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
do you know if there are any in tucson az?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a Question i wanting to install a Sct livewire on my 6.0 powerstroke and i already have gauges and i want to know if i can still u the livewire with out the pyro hooked up sense it is in my pillar

·
HOME!!!!
380 Posts
06 250 egr delete and 4" turboback. looking for sct livewire ts tuned for fuel economy and towing, can anyone help me here. will be in va/nc area for custom tuning once i return to the states

·
Registered
963 Posts
No need to be close. Tuners email files all over the US and Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can Buy the sct from cody over at wolf diesel hes up in michigan he has great deals .....doesnt do custom tunes but will hook ya up with the parts and a good person to do the tune

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know I want sct for sure just not sure if my first things I do are intake , exhaust and sct or do egr , oil cooler and studs first . I just bought the teuck from original owner . It hasent been driven hard and its all stock . If I do performance first and drive it mildly do you think it will be fine ??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I know I want sct for sure just not sure if my first things I do are intake , exhaust and sct or do egr , oil cooler and studs first . I just bought the teuck from original owner . It hasent been driven hard and its all stock . If I do performance first and drive it mildly do you think it will be fine ??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Doing all this you will have a strong running daily driver.

Let us know if you have any questions about your tuning.

~Diane

1 - 20 of 31 Posts