Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am currently in the market for a custom tuner heard awesome things about both these tuners is any one running a spartan tune and or has used both?? any input would be great

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
There is not really any tuning from spartan for the 6.0. There was at one time, but not anymore. SCT with custom tunes from one of the site sponsors is the way to go. Try Innovative or Gearhead.

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Myself, Innovative, or Matt at gearheads. The only 3 people you should talk to.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i am running the SCT xtreme touch programmer with tony wildman tunes on it and i love the sct programmer and i love the tunes that tony has built for my truck he is also someon i would call or email and talk to him about it to

http://www.totaldieselperformance.com

check him out on his web page

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys input is awesome going to go with the live wire with either river citys tunes or someone else not a 100% sure on tunes yet is there a difference between the live wire and the x3??

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
oops my bad i was thinking tuning for a 6.4:doh:... my bad lol oh well.. "pay attention son!" famous saying i get to hear often when i work around my dad!! guess i should have been PAYING ATTENTION!!

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Why is that:poke:
Well cause Eric is my friend on Facebook. And I have talked with Matt about tuning over the phone and I like the way he goes about tuning.

Who would you like me to add to my list?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well cause Eric is my friend on Facebook. And I have talked with Matt about tuning over the phone and I like the way he goes about tuning.

Who would you like me to add to my list?
LOL, facebook friend. You left out the our hunting trip in New Zealand, Fraternity brothers in college, and we dated the same girl in high shool.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Spartan has the Dash Daq based Phalanx for the 6.0 currently avaliable. So there are current spartan tunes. They are just not based on SCT.
I didn't think it was out yet. Either way I won't be buying them, not after how horrible their SCT tunes were. Not to mention the ridiculous price for a "Phalanx"...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts