Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which is better of the 6.4 tuners?? i understand that for an sct you can get custom tunes but i would like some input such as which one may give me better fuel mileage..

Thanks, Corey

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
Read the official tuner thread at the top of the 6.4 aftermarket page. this will help. me personally I have a SCT tuned with Eric's tunes, and freakin' love it.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
erics tuning is really good, not sure how the mileage is, most people are getting the best mileage on the higher HP tunes.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10-4! Thanks for the input guys;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Dont have one yet but H&S has my vote. They might not have the highest HP but Casey can get it for you, and the shift on the fly makes it all worth the while

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't really done my homework on an H&S so its not totally out of the pic, but im just wanting to get a good tuner for my dads 6.4 that will get him a lot better fuel mileage. and i have read up a lot on sct and spartan jus not much on H&S

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The thing that really got my attention on it was the free retunes and the shift on the fly. I talked with Casey at H&S and he says he can build a tune similar numbers as the spartan. We will see when they do mine

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
PM sent to ya bubba

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
The thing that really got my attention on it was the free retunes and the shift on the fly. I talked with Casey at H&S and he says he can build a tune similar numbers as the spartan. We will see when they do mine
They gotta a lot of catching up to do with Spartan about to release this 345 tune and Eric at Innovative already having a tune that is putting down over 600 horsepower going by trap speed at the track.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thats pretty freakin sick. but I will still stick with em. I'm sure if eric and spartan can figure it out, so can Casey and his guys. But who knows I may be wrong

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im sure they can figure it out for ya;) I think I am just goin to go with SCT as of right now tho..

·
Registered
16 Posts
They gotta a lot of catching up to do with Spartan about to release this 345 tune and Eric at Innovative already having a tune that is putting down over 600 horsepower going by trap speed at the track.
I really don't think that Bentley is going after 600+HP because of the abuse to a stock engine. After what the Spartan 310 has done to some trucks I would hate to see what the 345 does. To run that tune a guy will need 8k in parts and labor if he wants his truck to survive. Later Jeff.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Im going sct with tunes by Eric

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I really don't think that Bentley is going after 600+HP because of the abuse to a stock engine. After what the Spartan 310 has done to some trucks I would hate to see what the 345 does. To run that tune a guy will need 8k in parts and labor if he wants his truck to survive. Later Jeff.
This is true, but the 310 and 345 tunes are also not meant to be ran as a daily driver tunes on stock motors and transmissions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts