Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a older model livewire for my 6.0 and I'm trying to find a dash mount for it and a user catalog for it or a video that explains the read outs for the motor and how to find out what model I have my truck is a 05 f250 6.0 egr deleted ,4 inch strait pipe exhaust, and studded

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is an SCT 9600 series Livewire. Ebay has a few mounts for them if you search the model. Google sct livewire 9600 pdf and a PDF link from tunertools will pop up... really isn't that difficult :shrug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the mount and PDF do I need software for my computer to save files like the stock programming if so do I have to get that for SCT or do know of a site that has it thanks for the help

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Try going to sct's website, go to the support tab, and scroll down and you'll see a download for called "Updater". Once you download that, try plugging in your tuner to the computer and see if the software recognizes your device. This is how it works on the new tuners. If it doesn't pop up your device then give them a good old fashioned call at 407-774-2447 and see what they say. There service team is usually pretty friendly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts