Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

sct livewire

748 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tommyboy#1 
#1 ·
Ive been waiting on the new sct itsx system to tune my truck but im sick of waiting. So ive been thinking about using the livewire but dont know the size. Can anyone go to their truck and get dimensions for me? Im in the process of making a fiberglass center console and would like to see how it would look size wise. Thanks

#2 ·
If i were you, i would by the sct X3 from innovative diesel with their custom tunes, then i would order a Edge Insight CTS.. This will be better and a very nice setup.. I have the livewire.. The x3 wasnt available at the time when i got mine.. I dont like the bulkiness of it, and i dont like the fact some temps such as tranny and water are in F* while oil and others are in C*.. Just like Backpressure is in Kpa while boost is in PSI..

#3 ·
Im considering doing other guages with the livewire. Thats why i ask. I actually was thinking about using the cts and the x3 but decided not to go that route. Thanks though. Im just really wanting the itsx but really hate the 8.8 mpg i just hand calculated. I have a decent size build im about to do but just cant wait on a tuner much longer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.