Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
scouts out...
246 Posts
I don't have the itx, I have the livewire ts. I think you will really like it. For 6.0's SCT is the gospel and the TS or ITSX in my opinion is the best. I stayed away from the ITSX only because I didn't want to have my phone tied up as my monitor while driving, I like to be able to see what is going on with my motor while I'm driving. That was my only reason for not going with that and choosing the TS instead. Either way get an SCT tuner on your rig, get some custom tunes and it will change your perspective totally.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Itsx is the way to go

Attachments

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
I like it because there's nothing attached to your dash when you walk away from your truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Itsx is the way to go
Agree love mine I still went with Edge CTS for monitoring because if you don't have a designated device like 2DStorm it will disconnect from blue tooth sometimes and you can't receive or make a call without not being able to watch your gauges while doing so. I still love mine and the ease of loading custom tunes and overall very user friendly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.