Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i can not get a hold of ID i'll ask this on here. I have a 6.4L that i'm trying to install the ID 4 custom tunes everything seems like it going ok just was wondering were the custom tunes are at in this wireless sct all i get for options are tow trans only street and xtreme i thought the tunes would be labeled something else like what it says on there site tow street xtreme street and extreme race i'm i missing something this is my first sct wireless 6.4

Thanks Sonny

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also how do you get the gauges to read like rpm mph egt trans temp boost things like that other than 3-4 egt's

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It sounds like you only have one Xtreme tune loaded on it right now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i was told it should it read something different when you select a tune like IDP tow and so on i'll keep calling i hope it was just a mix up looks like all i have is the dpf delete can sct tunes right now

·
Registered
803 Posts
Since i can not get a hold of ID i'll ask this on here. I have a 6.4L that i'm trying to install the ID 4 custom tunes everything seems like it going ok just was wondering were the custom tunes are at in this wireless sct all i get for options are tow trans only street and xtreme i thought the tunes would be labeled something else like what it says on there site tow street xtreme street and extreme race i'm i missing something this is my first sct wireless 6.4

Thanks Sonny
Sonny,

They should be labeled IDP Xtreme Race, IDP Xtreme Street, IDP Street, and IDP Tow. If you see something different, let us know.

If you couldn't get through right away, please leave a message and we'll call you right back. If it's after business hours, we'll call you back the next morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts