Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys...The truck is running great. My question is...Is there a way to adjust the rev limiter or shift speeds/RPM's on the SCT livewire. I have custom tunes by Innov.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
The option is there on mine, but i have never messed with them as Eric created his tunes and trans files for best performance

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys. I havent seen them on the Tuner...so just gonna roll wit it!!

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think its a Custom tune...with the can tunes, it would be available. It runs awsome with Erics tunes...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not with canned tunes either, when custom tunes are made they can turn the options on and off, so if they were available on the cans they can be available on the custom, but those options are not available on either

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm running the same setup as you. Watch for your tranny to drop out of gear (or at least that's what it seems like) when you come to a stop from about 40 mph. Then when you apply throttle it revs up a bit and slams into gear. Didn't happen all the time to me, but when it did it scared the crap out of me. After awhile I started to have some other shifting problems and if I really got into it, it acted like it didn't know what gear it wanted to be in.

I now have a rebuilt tranny in the truck because the original took a dump. Not trying to scare you or anything, just giving you my experience. To be fair, I do tow an 18k 5th wheel, but always use the tow tune for that. That may have caused problems, I don't know. The tech at the dealership could not pinpoint the problem either, but said that maybe the pressure was tuned too high. I welcome any opinions as to what may have happened to my original tranny.

·
Administrator
33,266 Posts
Doesn't look like it is available for the 6.4, it is on the 6.0, thats why you see it Zmann, may be able to shut them off with a custom tune, just will not be an option
Thx

I was wondering after I posted

I was looking at new post thinking I was i the 6.0 section .. sorry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.