Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the spellin I'm under the influence right now. Who is all goin?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Ill definitely be there, Im pissed I couldnt go to TS this weekend so Im definitely making scheids

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
ill try to make it

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last weekend in August IIRC. I've never been, what all goes on and what hotel is everyone staying at?

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
last weekend in August IIRC. I've never been, what all goes on and what hotel is everyone staying at?
SDX is August 27-29, 2010. Ill be staying at Hilton Garden Inn. This is a great event with PPL tractors, truck pulls, drag racing & 2 dynos. You might want to call around for rooms because rumor has it all hotels are booked.

·
Registered
229 Posts
ill be there for sure. im in terre haute about every weekend any ways. this is a great show that really does have something for everyone.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
ill be there! not sure what im doing about a hotel room but i def want to stay and go 2 days

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
im goin,trying to decide if im gana buy a room or camp out.idk yet.theyt got a show and shine and vendor building too

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm not shore yet ,but if somebody needs a place to crash I mite have extra room. My friend and I are looking for some people to stay with us. We would all split the cost of the room. Just pm me and I'll let you know.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
where excatly is it ive always wanted to go??
Terre haute, Indiana. I think its called wabash fair grounds or something like that. On 150 about 1/4 mile south of I 70. You cant miss it.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
I'll be there, along with 1badpsd and a few others.. Whether or not my truck will make it is too early to tell but I sure hope so..

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
is that the closest hotel to the track?
There are alot of hotels in Terre haute. Most are within a 5 mile radius of the event.
Hampton inn & Holiday inn are the closest I believe. About 1/4 mile away.

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are alot of hotels in Terre haute. Most are within a 5 mile radius of the event.
Hampton inn & Holiday inn are the closest I believe. About 1/4 mile away.
sweet thanks!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts