Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching... Why is there no posting about the event? I want to go yet would like to caravan with other Northern members.... What it be?

·
mroutlawoffroad
301 Posts
Yep 26-28 of august

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I know when it is, just wondering why there is
nothing on it. So anybody want to caravan?

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
hey CTC, i'll be going down from West Lafayette (Purdue) friday night. if you wanna meet up somewhere

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, Im not sure if I did this right, but it was a try. I figure we can map ourselves and see whats going on. I am not sure how you guys add yourself to the map, but here is a link as it may show up different on your webpage

MyGuestmap (1 markers placed)

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got a few.... lets keep it going

·
546 Posts
A few others and I will be heading down Friday night from Lima Ohio. If anyone is close and would want to join the convoy pm me and will figure something out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I will be there. I live in Terre Haute. Scheid's website shows the prices are cheaper this year.

·
mroutlawoffroad
301 Posts
I plan on leaving my house at 3 on Friday. Just not sure what truck im gonna take yet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I plan on going over early Friday morning.

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Prices for what? Is this just some big fair ground or what? I have no clue

·
Registered
42 Posts
Last year it was 20 to park and then another 20 to enter. This year its 30 and that includes both.

·
mroutlawoffroad
301 Posts
Yeah its a fair grounds I guess they have a drag strip there to. It gets pretty crazy when the sun goes down.

·
546 Posts
Yea last year, saturday they did sled pulls all day and show and shine. Saturday night is when the party starts. Just drive around to each hotel or where you see a bunch of trucks, which is everwhere. Stop by each one watch the burn outs and drunks then go to the next hang out. Then sunday they did the drag racing and thats about it. It was a blast last year. I cant wait to go this year. The only thing i didnt like last year was all the punks yelling blow smoke do a burn out. If you want to get a idea of what its like go on youtube type in scheids diesel.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts