Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aug. 26-28. I have never been before so it should be a good time! Im planning on going down Saturday and coming home Sunday. Powerstroke Fan how far it it for you? Im just west of Muncie.

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
I stayed at the EconoLodge the past 2 years. Its cheap, but who cares when all I need is a bed for a couple hours! I'll be back there again this year if all goes as planned!

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Drury Inn is where we have stayed the last few years, It's really pretty nice but it's $$$ at something like 146 a night..? I'd have to do some digging to confirm that because it may be more lol.. We'll be staying there again this year.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
all the hotels in the area are marked way up for that weekend. They all know what is gonna happen. We bounce back and forth between drury and econolodge, 2 different years we have had drury loose our reservations. Econolodge isn't as nice, but their is a bed and warm water running outta the shower head, so that's where you will find me! They need to start giving us old timers discounts, 2011 will be my 9th year at SDX. I did notice this year about 3 times as many campers and rv's then previous years on the grounds

Travis

·
Registered
258 Posts
Aug. 26-28. I have never been before so it should be a good time! Im planning on going down Saturday and coming home Sunday. Powerstroke Fan how far it it for you? Im just west of Muncie.
I am just about 40 min from alxendria iam just about 15 mile on the other side of albany

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
I gonna try to get dury inn. stayed there last year and was nice. They are close to being out of rooms already?! There is no way

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
The rule of thumb for schied espically is when ya check out on sunday make your reservations next year. Got my reservations already!!

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
According to Econolodges website, it shows they are booked already! Crap! Plus looks like they doubled their rates for that weekend??

Any other suggestions? Maybe the Holiday Inn??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts