Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have one in a OBS..how do you like it? what all can you monitor?

·
Heath
441 Posts
I've had one for over a year now. it monitors most everything tranny temps and voltage, ICP pressure and duty cycle, boost and backpressure, intake temp, batt. voltage and a couple of other things that i never use. the cyl contribution and buzz test are nice and the ability to read codes right away comes in handy. I have been using the 1\4 mile and 1\8 miles times to gauges what happens when I add goodies on the truck. For the price I think it is well worth it

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
I have one, It was money well spent.

it will moniter basicly everything a scanner or AE would.
I leave mine on ICP and engine oil temp most of the time.
IPR duty cycle is also pretty interesting to watch.

In the winter time I watch intake air temp quite abit, It seems to stay real close to outside temp so it is handy that way.

·
1,609 Posts
I've had one for over a year now. it monitors most everything tranny temps and voltage, ICP pressure and duty cycle, boost and backpressure, intake temp, batt. voltage and a couple of other things that i never use. the cyl contribution and buzz test are nice and the ability to read codes right away comes in handy. I have been using the 14 mile and 18 miles times to gauges what happens when I add goodies on the truck. For the price I think it is well worth it
I forgot all about the 1/4 mile performance recorder:eek:, I played with that a bit when I first got it but havent touched it since I did all the new mods.

I may have to try it out again:D

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
I also have one and like it a lot.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
I understand the guage reads Icp but w a sending unit will it pick up Oil pressure and fuel pressure??

·
1,609 Posts
yes you can get up to two add on sensors that will read about anything you want

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
1,609 Posts
I believe so

·
Registered
448 Posts
THANKS.cool so how would i go about getting the proper probe and sensor tied into the computer for the scan guage to read iT>

·
Registered
448 Posts
The probe and sensor leads go directly to the AUX inputs on the back of the scan gauge.

Cowboy Steve
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scanguage for me then!

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
It does for the regular stuff.

·
1,609 Posts
everything the engine and transmission already have sensors for....
if you add a pyro, fuel pressure sensor, exc. that has to be wired in seporatly to the gauge

1 - 20 of 21 Posts