Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if anyone has used the Scan Gauge II and how it worked with the Powerstroke Diesel?

I have also found a product called the PLX Kiwi, wanted to know if it is compatible with the powerstroke and if anyone has used it. Looking to pull codes, clear codes, and all the mileage stuff as i do not have a trip computer in the overhead consule.

The Kiwi PLX can be found on ebay for reference, not sure where else they sell it.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I have a scangauge on my truck and love it. Very handy little tool, It works by plugging into the obd port on your truck.
I believe he is talking about scanguage ii. Not like the aeroforce scanguage.

With that said, i would go with the aeroforce scan guage that many of the sponsors here sell. The scanguage ii doesnt monitor that much for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My Scangauge II works fine, with or without tunes. I believe it has more capability than the Kiwi as well. The scangauge II site lists the extra gauges you can program in, it's all I need right now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My brother has the scangauge II he loves it its good at reading check engine codes monitor most things a normal person would want to see.He leaves his plugged up in his truck has it velcroed to the dash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts