Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Patty
70 Posts
UCR!! Me and some guys are starting up a diesel club kinda thing for the Upstate of South Carolina called Upstate Coal Rollers! Go find us on Facebook and like our page! We are going to start meeting up on the weekends and we need more diesels! Tell everyone you know! We are thinking of having the meet place in Greenville! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Moving down that way this year. Hoping to partake in some dyno days and the saluda young farmers pulling events. Maybe even BDP and others.

Should be relocating to Simpsonville area come Aug.

03, 7.3 FX4, CCSB
Supporting mods from Strictly
Beans Tunes
RiffRaff FRX
Snow stg. I
AirDog 100
6.0 IC swap
USA compressor cover
TN High flow outlet
Beans 1.0 a/r housing
AFE pro 5R
4" TB to 5" miter stack
TransGO

Plans for.
Farmers injectors
Built Trans
Billet G2 WW
(as i push the limits on a stock CHRA)

·
Ford Fanatic
35 Posts
In SC, from the Upstate, but livin' in the Midlands. Checking in for role call!!!

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
UCR!! Me and some guys are starting up a diesel club kinda thing for the Upstate of South Carolina called Upstate Coal Rollers! Go find us on Facebook and like our page! We are going to start meeting up on the weekends and we need more diesels! Tell everyone you know! We are thinking of having the meet place in Greenville! Thanks guys!!
I live in the Simpsonville/Greenville area.

I am from Anderson, not far from the Pendleton area. :psn:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I live in Sumter but work in columbia.

·
Registered
290 Posts
What's up? I'm from NC but been down here on SC/GA border working the most part of 3 years. I just found this forum about different regions. So what's up Crawdaddy?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts