Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my factory exhaust!! This weekend I will be installing MBPR downpipe, 5" flo pro exhaust, AFE intake and Spartan tunes! I am so excited I can hardly work!! I have a muffler and a delete pipe. I just need to decide which way I want to try it first. I have been waiting on this day since I bought the truck in October of last year. Just wanted to get some miles on it before I tuned to make sure I wasnt going to have a lot of problems. I have a Ford Lightning with ever bolt on you can do that puts down 490hp and 580tq. I hope the 250 will give it a run for its money after all the mods! Just wanted to share in my excitement!

·
Registered
728 Posts
You will be driving a completely different truck this weekend. Not sure if it will out run the Lightning. But I am sure you will.be impressed. Hope you enjoy it. Let us know.how that race with the Lightning goes LOL.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I ran a lightning last summer that had some mods with my f350 ext cab and he didn't even start to close the gap until after the 1/8 mile and still didn't get close.

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
hey me to doin a 4in down pipe with 4in staight deletin cat and puttin a 6in stack in. then when it comes in putting a afe stage two in and then a tw ts chip you think your excited iv been dien to mod this truck only thing iv done is put a sticker on it lol good luck to you with your instals and the race.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.