Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time today to get some projects done on the truck.

Front bench seats out:

Buckets in:

Working on the grill:
Masked

Closeup:

Painted:

Painted Closeup:

I also painted the windshield wiper arms. The buckets a little more involved than I thought they would be. The passenger side leans slightly to the right. I need to use something to give me about 3-4" of space between the floor mount and the floor.

·
GIG 'EM
240 Posts
Those bronco buckets and grille look good.

I'm curious as to why the passenger side is off. Is the problem area near the transmission hump. Maybe the brackets need to be bent down. When i swapped SD seats into my bronco i had to bend a few brackets to contour the floor better and add some 1/4 plate as a spacer.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the transmission hump was causing issues. I bent the brackets to bring down that corner, but that caused the right rear section of the bracket to raise up. The gap wasn't as large as I had originally thought. I just drilled a hole in a hockey puck and put it under the bracket to level it out. Everything is level now.

Now all I need is another set, wrap all of them in leather and build a console.

·
Registered
695 Posts
when I first saw the picture I thought the green tape was the paint. LOL I was hoping your were going to paint over the green. But I see it is just painter tape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts