Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa dropped off a new Spartan Phalanx and a set of One Up Offroad adjustable tractions bars for the 6.7L. I must say the Spartan is more responsive down low compared to H&S and it does shift better on my truck anyway. Can't wait to get the bars installed and see what difference I may feel....if any. Thought I would share!

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
spartan! :evil

·
The new dude
195 Posts
I have only drove a H&S truck on mild and it had a lift and bigger tires. The Warhammer tune is nuts. It is very responsive and will flat out destroy a set of duals, hate to see what a SRW truck would be like. Most of the dyno test put the H&S with Spartan's 165 tune don't they?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't say there is a HUGE difference but the Spartan does seem to have a little bit more power to me....Warhammer vs. H&S Hot. The Spartan is more responsive down low, shifts are dead on...at least on my truck and the powerband is a bit smoother. I have seen 4psi more boost with the Spartan as well on the Warhammer tune.

·
Registered
692 Posts
My only experience with the Spartan stuff was on my 6.4 and it was a quality product in every way. I went H&S on this truck because of the stupid TPMS. I really don't think you can go wrong with either product though IMO.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesse I agree....its funny though because I figured I would have the damn TPMS light and warning show back up after flashing it back stock with the H&S but to my surprise it hasn't so apparently it didn't return EVERYTHING back to stock which I'm completely fine with.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I heard once u turn the tpms off it stays off even when switching to the spartan. The guy from street diesel
Performance said that I believe.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts