Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Peon
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have traveled through San Francisco Int'l Airport, how easy/hard is it to connect through? This morning I bought the plane tickets to head back east in September for my eye-lasering but flights with a layover in SF were the cheapest options that got me to Philly (and back here to Santa Barbara two weeks later) more-or-less at the times I wanted and didn't cost $600+/round trip.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
not bad... Its better then LAX or PHX...

·
Peon
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LAX is a mess that I want to avoid at all costs, especially since I'd be going from a little turboprop puddle-jumper to an A319 for the cross-country leg of my trip and the chances of them using the same terminal are probably fairly slim...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I fly out of Prescott to LAX and to Redmond Oregon once a month round trip... Planes have been grounded and or late every time but once...

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
SFO isn't bad. Its pretty small with all the same companies having terminals right together.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
I like SFO a lot, I've always had a very easy time traveling from/to/through it

·
Peon
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since my layovers on each leg of the trip are barely an hour each, I doubt I'll really be able to appreciate any amenities in the airport--that hour will probably be just enough to use the bathroom, stretch out a bit, then hoof it to the next gate to get on the plane. At least my SFO-PHL leg leaves at 2240 so I'll hopefully be able to catch 40 winks to pass the time in snooze-ville.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts