Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
speed junky
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm new but I searched the threads there hasn't been a san antonio meet u. So here is our chance I'm looking at a day in november. Open to suggestions and I'm thinking rudys on 35 north ...let me know what u think.....

·
Registered
683 Posts
I can mayb make it up there. Just a 2hr drive.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Maybe i can make it down. Depends on work and school.

·
speed junky
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can do it wherever is close for everyone ..... just on ur next post put where ur located and we will pick a close spot ... I'm thinking a saturday

·
Registered
683 Posts
Dont mind driving up to san anton. Im from laredo. Saturdays will work best for me.

·
speed junky
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That makes three guys if we get 10 to 15 I can talk to 4wheel parts or whoever and get us some cool texas diesel shirts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ok guys I have a suggestion let me know what you think, I just spoke with Chris(aggie) From TSD and he said he would be more then happy to host a gtg. I think it would be great, earlier in the year a group of guys from the org organized a gtg there and it wasn't too bad, everyone got to show off there trucks, meet everyone and put faces to names/screenames. Chris also mentioned if anyone is interested he can do some live tuning on trucks! They also have a good t-shirt guy that maybe design and make some shirts like mentioned above.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Im down.

·
speed junky
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think we should do it on the 19th that's a Saturday and that would give us time to get the word out and get things down pat ....oh and tsd works for me

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sounds good to me also.

·
speed junky
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good things will come together I'm thinking 2pm ....and big daddy no sht when I saw ur truck at that place next to soldiers angels ....that's the reason I got a diesel crazy

1 - 20 of 71 Posts