Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S480 TURBO WHEEL IS CUT AND BALANCED, BUSED DOWN TO A 3.0 T6 FLANGE I HAVE ONE PULL ON THE TURBO, BASICALLY BRAND NEW, IM SWITCHING TO A DIFFERENT TURBO, PM ME

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Dang man, that charger can handle sh!t loads of powah!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bushing to take it to 2.8 also available. turbo is easily worth 1500, i'll take 1300, i need to sell this fast to get my other turbo before the next pull

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as fare as i know there are two different s480's the one kind can be found cheaper but the other kind goes for a lot more, this is the better one. and im actually putting a john deere turbo on

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
as fare as i know there are two different s480's the one kind can be found cheaper but the other kind goes for a lot more, this is the better one. and im actually putting a john deere turbo on
what deere turbo are u looking at? i can hook you up, i work at a deere dealer

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i'll get the numbers monday and let you know, its like the s480
ok, get the numbers and a possible idea of what its off of, like model number or just an engine size, 8.1 liter i would imagine is what ur lookings at, or 12.5 the 13.5 and 9.0 have vgt turbos controlled by the ecu

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
k i can get them 10% over cost

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
yup :nod:

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
I just bought my s480/88 t4i flange from carson for less then that brand new...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what cover do you guys have on your turbo that your getting so cheap?? there are 2 different kinds. i have the race cover on, flows a lot more

1 - 20 of 41 Posts