Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the best charger for 355cc injectors with 200% nozzles? Im just tryn to get an idea and a parts list togeather :D

-Cody

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i moved this to the appropriate forum....

what are your goals for the truck? street, strip, puller?
Thanks man. Im im gona build it for a puller but also for a weeknd toy to.

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
I have s-400 series on my truck. Lots of options with this turbo

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have s-400 series on my truck. Lots of options with this turbo
Not to sound stupid but im still getn my turbos and mounts down.. But what mount would i need for a s400?

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
Turbonetics makes a mount kit that will fit an s-400 t-4 housing turbo, or you can make your own. This is what I built View attachment 1067 2[/ATTACH] Its not the preetiest thing in the world, but it does the job.Some others on here have also mad there own mount, and maybe they will post some pics so you can get some ideas. Good luck

Attachments

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks man

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
go s400

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
S400 has a larger/stronger shaft then the S300 & S400s can come in either T4 or T6 mounts.
Or can be custom made with a T4i housing to fit a Hypermax mount

-Michael

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
there is also an adapter now available to go strate from the hypermax mount to the t-4 0r t-6 housings

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Guys is the s-400 comparable to any of the gt seriers turbos? gt 4202, gt4294 etc. Thanks

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Yes they are, the S400's and 42's are used interchangably on the Detroits that they originally came on, that's why they look so similar.

Depending on which wheels and housings you use an S4 can be more than comparable to a 42, and a whole lot cheaper. An S476 will flow 100+lbs./minute.

Cody, ask your injector builder what they recommend, I would think it will be very similar to what I have. :D

Ross I've seen those adapters, I think they'll be a good seller seeing as you'll be able to run a T4i, T4, and T6 turbo all off the same mount, without the turbo changing it's relative position. :bowfast:

Dave

·
Harl
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes they are, the S400's and 42's are used interchangably on the Detroits that they originally came on, that's why they look so similar.

Depending on which wheels and housings you use an S4 can be more than comparable to a 42, and a whole lot cheaper. An S476 will flow 100+lbs./minute.

Cody, ask your injector builder what they recommend, I would think it will be very similar to what I have. :D

Ross I've seen those adapters, I think they'll be a good seller seeing as you'll be able to run a T4i, T4, and T6 turbo all off the same mount, without the turbo changing it's relative position. :bowfast:

Dave
Ok thanks dave. Im planning on going threw swamps on most of the stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm running a S400sx with 355cc at 100% nozzles... its my daily driver.. IM also running 38's with 5.13 gears, GEN 2 oil sys from swamps, HOT IDM, Air Dog 150, Swamps injectors and tunes. Im have the turbonetics pedestal kit with 2 piece down pipe...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts