Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of superduty injectors with only 10k on them and was wondering if these would work with my idm /pcm. I have already installed the s/d 17* hoop and plan on installing a Turbo I have from a 02 E350 van.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
They will run but it might not be as smooth as you like. I would get some tunes to run the splits properly. I ran splits in my truck with tunes for them and still wasn't happy with them, pulled them and have been running my 1's for a year now..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an edge evolution in the truck now. But I like the idea of stage 1's but they are pretty costly for a blue collar pay check. Can I just replace the nozzles on my stockers kinda like the DIY kits you used to be able to buy. Or dose anybody know of any good used ones I can pick up for a good price.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
if you get a chip tuned for them you will be better off.to get full use you will want to upgrade you fuel system or your FP will be falling off @wot

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I have an edge evolution in the truck now. But I like the idea of stage 1's but they are pretty costly for a blue collar pay check. Can I just replace the nozzles on my stockers kinda like the DIY kits you used to be able to buy. Or dose anybody know of any good used ones I can pick up for a good price.
Putting nozzles on a 90cc injector would make less sense to your blue collar paycheck... Check with Rosewood for some of his budget minded injectors... Diesel Performance is a pay to play game, if you have to save up a little, do it so you can build up the right way.

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Would SD injectors work in OBS with a stock SD PCM???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.