Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you send in your injectors to be rebuilt how far do they go in rebuilding them? for instance if you've got stiction are you better off getting new ones in the size you want? and ive used rev-x multiple times their just too far gone.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I can get you rebuilt ones and upgrade a but for a good price. We can do a set of 155 or 175 with stock nozzels if your just mainly wanting a rebuild and not going real big. Pm me for more info.

·
Registered
922 Posts
pm that guy he has a world of knowledge!!! he is a dealer for warren diesel iirc

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
What's a good deal? How about 8 reman'd alliant injectors cut to 190cc for $2000 plus core?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
We usually just use and build the cores that are sent back. We can cut them to 190cc and use "new reman" alliant injectors but it costs a good bit more. Haven't had any trouble using cores.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
how far through them do you go?
would you consider yours as "Rebuilt" as a Alliant? do you have a warranty?
sounds interesting but I just am curious If a set of injectors with stiction are sent in what do you do to them ?

not a bash because you have a great fan base and feedback I just ask too many questions by nature lol but larger injectors at the same price is very enticing

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
They are Warren injectors and get 120 day warranty. Everything gets checked over and new o rings inside and out. Spool valves are removed,inspected,and cleaned can't go to much into detail there. The entire injector is dissasembled. Nozzle is tested on bench if there is a problem it is replaced. Barrels and plungers all are checked for warpage or scoring and all go back into the same injector body they came out of.

·
Registered
922 Posts
warren is the man! he can fix a stiction issue and not have a problem with them! havent heard one thing bad about him yet! apparently he has a secret on the stiction issue and getting it resolved but wont tell. which if i was him i wouldnt either!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
warren is the man! he can fix a stiction issue and not have a problem with them! havent heard one thing bad about him yet! apparently he has a secret on the stiction issue and getting it resolved but wont tell. which if i was him i wouldnt either!
Yes he does. He uses the Canadian Redneck sand paper to spool works every time.

·
Registered
922 Posts
haha i need to get me some of that!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks great information. but it'll be spring before i need them, unless something happens, just learning to plan my build accordingly. but will most likely go with 155's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts