Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am the new guy and don't want to rock the boat but why hasn't anyone put aerospace and Boeing in a reply comment? Just sayin' lol.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am the new guy and don't want to rock the boat but why hasn't anyone put aerospace and Boeing in a reply comment? Just sayin' lol.
Too Late..You just did.

:grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new to PSN but recently just spent 4k with Full force diesel that I wish I never have. Ryan was a complete ####### to me the entire time, lied to me, sold me parts not rated for performance diesel than would accept responsibility for his faults. Now I have 2 injectors out of 8 that have failed within 10 miles on installing them. I have ran the truck with valve covers off to confirm they were seated correctly and just as I suspected, they are junk. I ran 3 separate contributions Tests on the motor and came back with cylinder 3 and cylinder 8 injectors bad. I just purchased 180/30 injectors, adrenaline HPOP, and irate fuel system. I also want to let everyone know Walbro has confirmed with me that they do not make any after market diesel preformance fuel pumps... so make sure you purchase the competition kit with the fuelab pump, the walbro shouldn't even be installed on a diesel application, it will void walbros warranty right away. I am only writing this to try to help someone from making the same mistake I made. I wish I never spent a single dollar at Full force diesel. So now its officially been a month since I have started working on my truck (2001 f350) because I can only work on it during the weekends and I have had to return multiple pieces of this order, had to wait for missing parts, and waited for tools I was told got sent but never made it to my house, I pretty much have been lied to and BS'ed the entire time by Ryan. It even got to the point were I told him I was going to go to Swamps, and Ryan said,"I will call dave at swamps and let him know your on the way over" not sure what that meant but I took it as him trying to blackball a paying customer, I hope others had a different experience

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a horrible experience with ffd also I would never buy another thing from them. I bought a set of 180/30’s last May one was dead right out of the box another started squinting oil out from under the solenoid got those replaced still didn’t run right and was getting smoke at idle sent them all back they claimed they found trash under one of the armetures that caused it to ruin a solenoid and found junk in four of the nozzles said it was my fault must have got dirt in it during the install charged me $385 to replace a solenoid and four nozzles when I got them back it still ran exactly the same. I got to poking around found solenoid screws were loose on a couple injectors. I pulled a solenoid and look what I foun

·
Project Shamu
2,717 Posts
I had a horrible experience with ffd also I would never buy another thing from them. I bought a set of 180/30’s last May one was dead right out of the box another started squinting oil out from under the solenoid got those replaced still didn’t run right and was getting smoke at idle sent them all back they claimed they found trash under one of the armetures that caused it to ruin a solenoid and found junk in four of the nozzles said it was my fault must have got dirt in it during the install charged me $385 to replace a solenoid and four nozzles when I got them back it still ran exactly the same. I got to poking around found solenoid screws were loose on a couple injectors. I pulled a solenoid and look what I foun View attachment 201088 View attachment 201089
Looks like a no-no to me, but how the hell could that have happened?

·
Native Californian
391 Posts
I can't believe anyone still gives those kooks any money. I wouldn't buy an air filter from those idiots. Your story isn't the first unfortunately. You could have spent way less for brand new stock Alliants or gone to Jim at Rosewood. You may still want to at this point. If they still need "fixing", send them to Jim and pay more reasonable prices with someone who has an impeccable record for customer service.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can't believe this thread still has replies. I gave up helping for obvious reasons. Pretty comical to read through.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts