Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will i be able to achieve 600rwhp with this set up? RCD 68mm Modified Garrett Powermax variable geometry turbocharger with new EBP sensor, RCD 180cc performance injectors, ITP regulated return kit, and AirDogII. I have a 4inch MBRP turbo back straight pipe, with egr delete kit, head studs, and head gaskets on the way? I know i need a programmer, im getting an sct x3 just not sure if i want rcd tunes or innovative. but should i be able to achieve 600rwhp?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think you are gonna be alittle short

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
look into the injectors a little more...as well as the tunes

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Go with an injector company that has a better track record like Casserly or Elite. I think you'd want a set of 205s or 225s to make 600 at the ground. Do you still need to tow with the truck or is it strictly a street truck? I'll have a set of 225s with 100% nozzles for sale soon if you're interested.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I'll also have an airdog 2 for sale soon also :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
im running 205's from warren diesel right now....i built my truck last month with a long list of items to make a reliable 600rwhp daily driver....i have some inconclusive dyno results that show me getting close....il know for sure where i stand after this weekend. Thats with my 10in lift, 38's and 24's because after all whats the point of 600 rwhp if you have to put stock wheels on it to get there haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts