Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay figured we could get a post going. As the date gets closer we can start up the chatter. OH YEA....save a few bucks for the raffles. We had a few VA fellas score some good prizes last year. :eek:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The wife and I will be headed down this year again. Going to save, I think im going to have eric live tunes if hes there.

Chad

·
Registered
596 Posts
few michigan boys are going to try and make it down. What are the dates exactly?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am trying to make it...also in to ride down with everyone from the Southern Maryland area if i do.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
jersey boys will be making the trip, planning on having a little somthing extra done to the 6.7 by then :evil

·
Registered
29 Posts
what exactly is this Brian..and where

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a dyno/drag day that a diesel shop (Rudy's) in NC holds every year. Plenty of trucks turn out, vendors and raffles. Sometimes there are tuners that show up and will live-tune the trucks. It's a good time for a 3-4 hour ride if I recall. I'm doing the raffles this year.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122573

·
Registered
115 Posts
planning on making this one! will be my first diesel event!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Raliegh durham nc its definitely worth the drive.

Chad

·
Registered
29 Posts
o ok cool thanks

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
I dont think Ill have my Pmax by then, but you never know.....
A little side rant for yall that know my truck...ive been contemplating powder coating my rims black woth a gloss finish(but leaving the outter bolts chrome, kinda like the fuel wheels) im just not too sure if it would look right. i mean with my truck black on black as it is, nothing will POP if i black out the wheels...what are yalls thoughts?????????? and if any of yall are wizzards on photoshop lemme know and maybe you can get me a visual

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts