Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diesel is a scam they are screwing us pricing it that high, ive been running my 7.3 on used trasmission oil and its running great, cleans my injectors, my lines, and fuel filter, this stuff is great, i suggest you all do the same if ur paying alot for fuel, ive got 5 50 gal drums

·
Registered
476 Posts
How are you paying for your road taxes?

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still do everything the same nd pay taxes, i just every once ina while i fill my tank up with used trasmission fluid

·
Registered
476 Posts
Cool, just saying if you weren't paying for the road tax that is included in every gallon of diesel we buy, you probably shouldn't post this on an open forum. Kinda like if someone was posting their truck runs great on off road diesel.

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yeah true that its great, but when i dnt feel like putting 60-70 bucks to fill it up, i fill it for free at work haha

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
good luck when they dip your tank...... better save all your saving to pay that 10,000 dollar tax

·
Registered
670 Posts
haha yeah true that its great, but when i dnt feel like putting 60-70 bucks to fill it up, i fill it for free at work haha

Where are you getting your diesel that you can fill up for $60-70?? :confused:

Itll cost ya 2x that to fill up around here

·
Registered
203 Posts
whats the difference in not payin taxes on trans fluid and not payin taxes on waste vegitable oil
Exactly. You would not get in trouble for "tax evasion" by running waste oil.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
what are you doing to filter it before you put it in your truck. can this be done with a 6.0?

·
Registered
355 Posts
good luck when they dip your tank...... better save all your saving to pay that 10,000 dollar tax
He's not running off road diesel and there is not penalty for this what so ever.. My friend runs 70% reg diesel and 30% trans oil... He's claiming he is getting better mpgs too. I haven't tried it yet but with these fuel prices the way they are I'm thinkin I might try it soon.

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what are you doing to filter it before you put it in your truck. can this be done with a 6.0?
My shop that i work at already filters it out then puts it in 50gal drums for storage. idk i have a 7.3 so im not sure man, do some research on it

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where are you getting your diesel that you can fill up for $60-70?? :confused:

Itll cost ya 2x that to fill up around here

i usually fill mine up at halfway so i dont drop $100 to fill it. thats why i only pay $55 usually

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
He's not running off road diesel and there is not penalty for this what so ever.. My friend runs 70% reg diesel and 30% trans oil... He's claiming he is getting better mpgs too. I haven't tried it yet but with these fuel prices the way they are I'm thinkin I might try it soon.
isnt trans fluid red? offroad diesel is as well.... if they dip it and its red... you will be fined, then you will have to prove in court that you were just running used tranny fluid. if its worht the hassle to you, then by all means do it.....

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
So what kind of injectors are you going to run when the ATF eats your injectors up?

I would suggest Pensocola Diesel... There cheap, and you will be getting very good at replacing them!

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
isnt trans fluid red? offroad diesel is as well.... if they dip it and its red... you will be fined, then you will have to prove in court that you were just running used tranny fluid. if its worht the hassle to you, then by all means do it.....
yes that is true. but this is why i became a firefighter, firefighter plates, emergency lights in my cab, nd big maultese cross on my back window ive gone past a cop in my town with lights on for a call ggoing 65 ina 25 to the firestation, im known around my small town, and known throughout my county lol so i think im good on not getting pulled over unless im doing something extremely stupid which i dnt do

1 - 20 of 34 Posts