Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
POWERSTROKEMIKE
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let see pics of your Rugger 10/22's getting ready to modify mine with a different barrel an tri pod.. would love to see yours.. please list mods.. likes dislikes

·
INFAMOUS
340 Posts
I have the SR-22, Its a bas ass gun!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
mine's just a basic wood stock... i have the locking 10 rounders that make 30 ... nice little squirrel gun.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
mine is a stainless all weather model. i got a bushnell 3-9x32 scope, 2- 25 rnd mags, swivels, sling and a newer style mag release. going to get the stock carbon fiber dipped by a friend.

i like it alot, its light, reliable but sometimes will jam if firing alot of rounds

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
how it started, limited ACU Desert Digital camo package, bipod, 3x9 scope

scope sh!t out and so did the bipod so i upgraded it a little, looks like this now. heavy, but awesome gun for coyotes now. i can dump the 30 round mag into a 50 cent size hole at 120 yards with the scope dialed in right:

UTG 3x9x50, UTG commando rail, harris bipod, some free ebay muzzle break that just looked cool to me.

and i had this one before the ex took it :mad:
limited sonic blue wood & stainless model, was 1 of only 2500 made, i searched everywhere for this damn gun. had a nice red dot on it, was gonna put a nice stainless 3x9 scope on it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
how it started, limited ACU Desert Digital camo package, bipod, 3x9 scope

scope sh!t out and so did the bipod so i upgraded it a little, looks like this now. heavy, but awesome gun for coyotes now. i can dump the 30 round mag into a 50 cent size hole at 120 yards with the scope dialed in right:

UTG 3x9x50, UTG commando rail, harris bipod, some free ebay muzzle break that just looked cool to me.

i like it the was it was before.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
yeah, ive been thinkin the same thing, may build a new one with threaded barrel and put the rail and scope on that one and put a small scope back on the camo one down the road

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
They jam too much. Everyone I shoot rats with has one of those things, and they all jam. Never really got interested in dealing with that. Although, I did find this little beauty that would be almost tempting

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Never had any jamming issues with mine other than crappy ammo not ejecting right but you can hear the bad shell going off when it happens so you know its the ammo.

This is a shot of a gun like mine and it may even be mine but I dont remember shooting the pic and may of just saved it out while surfing but mine looks like this one except I have a 40x with zoom sniper scope on mine :D

The one my friend bought after he tried my 10-22 out is a real nice one. His has the bull barrel and looks wicked.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
only issue i have had with mine is because it has had 10s of thousands of shells put threw it and the holes for the clip are getting wallered out. they are great guns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts