Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
"VA Strokers" V. Director
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so it sounds like Rudy's is set. I hear it sounds like a good event with a large turn out. who is down for a road trip?

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Im most likely gonna make the trip, still havent finalized plans tho. Im thinking about leaving early sat morning and staying in a hotel that night then rollin back sunday.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm probably not going to make it this year unfortunately...but time will tell, I'd like to take the truck down there....just too many problems that need to be fixed before I drive it that far.

Chad

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We haven't gotten that far in the planning. Keep track of the thread we will figure it all out and let everyone know. I'd like to be able to get a big caravan together with everyone and show up as a group

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
hey PSD where jn Gloucester are you at? gimme a call 757-726-3430....Im also in Gloucester.

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
we are most likely gonna go down 29. its a straigh shot and will keep us out of traffic...all assuming we can find a trailer

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any one have any suggestions for maybe a good place to meet up and caravan down. i was thinking I85 but open to other routes just don't want to take a confusing way or a way that we can get seperated and or lost.

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
any one have any suggestions for maybe a good place to meet up and caravan down. i was thinking I85 but open to other routes just don't want to take a confusing way or a way that we can get seperated and or lost.

Jon that is your queue to speak up............

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Alright a$$ monkies! We never got lost or seperated (almost but due to good driving of a certain 6.4 we didnt)!! Last time we met up at a few places one of which was 95 85 jct. Not sure if im gonna be rolling that way this time. But we will see what yall get planned

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
LMAO.....no worries bro!!! Good driving??...if slinging the median grass all over the off ramp while going from last in line to lead is good then my skills are severely lacking.

·
Registered
474 Posts
trying to talk the wife into letting me roll out their in the truck. but 4.5hrs each way is making for a long day in just driving and the cost of fuel.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts