Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO anyone free in the Va Nova area wanna meet up for a few drinks, Ruben is getting out of the USMC and will be leaving VA. Trying to get a showing before he leaves, Thursday Night anyone ?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thinking Hooters or Tims 1 in Woodbridge/ dumfries, having figured a time yet.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wish I was near. I will buy a Marine a beer ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. OOH RA Ruben!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well he is planning to go to Tim's River Shore located in Dumfries, Va bit of a hike for ya Eric lol. Unless your off. SO i think we should meet him there, but convoy in.

This coming Thursday, 730pm lets meet up and driving on in. Tim River Shore Dumfries VA

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Yeah 167 miles and 3hrs. If it was closer I would attend. But send my regards and drink one for me.

·
Registered
969 Posts
SO anyone free in the Va Nova area wanna meet up for a few drinks, Ruben is getting out of the USMC and will be leaving VA. Trying to get a showing before he leaves, Thursday Night anyone ?
Do you know if hes coming back home? I dont see him on here much?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sal yes I believe he is going home, ya he doesnt get on much here.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Got your text Kevin.....I will make every effort to make it. At least make a showing for a fellow Marine. Just tell me where to meet. LOL...4/29 will be my 36 year anniversary graduating from Parris Island, SC too.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wrong Tim's Danny lol its the one thats near my house haha. I probably wont have the truck though, having issues still driving me nuts.

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats the same tims as the last time right kevin?

·
Registered
504 Posts
damn guys, I didnt realize this post was here, I've been out of the loop on the powerstroke sites the past few months.

I know its late, but thanks for this Kevin! Steve(bushwacked) came out for a little while, I understand its hard to get away during the week, so no worries!

I'm glad to of met all you virginians, if i'm ever back in the area i'll make sure to let ya'll know! Hopefully i'll be back in a powerstroke this year sometime, but not sure what or when.

You can always shoot me a PM and i'll get it b/c of email notifications. If you're ever in NW Arkansas and need anything let me know! I have a giant shop, about 30-40 mins away from BTS and tyrant diesel, as well as people in the area. Got a 6.0 trans still sitting here that I may not ever use too.

Take care ya'll!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmm I believe he was from the Newport News area only person I know with a red CC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts