Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hardcore Redneck
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please give me a rough quote on a RSK? Also I dont understand what all is involved in the process. From what Ive read here most of the work is done the front suspension and basicly the rear just gets SD springs. Is this correct? If so, why do you concentrate more on the front suspension? Please do not think that I am questioning you products or skills, I just dont have a frim grasp on the concept.

Thank You, Cole

·
Registered
757 Posts
RSK is a lift that you can use your stock leaf springs. It puts the shackle on the rear of the leaf spring instead of the front where it is stock on OBS. A RSK makes the ride alot better. It bolts right up in the stock position. To make it better than that you use SD springs. You can use SD springs on the front or the rear. If you use SD springs on the front you will have to move the RSK bracket about 3 3/4 of an inch forward to make it work. SD springs are longer than OBS springs on the front, the rears are the same. Lots of people have done it and for me it was worth it. Cary can maybe help you with it more screen name "OBSWIZ" Hes a great guy and knows his stufff. He sells the kits too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts