Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off I have an over all goal of 500rwhp. My current setup is Stock 15* afe stage 1, irates s366 kit 4 inch T back, gauges and a 6 point from DI and HPx crossover. Also truck is a DD and would like to keep that in mind with no towing.

Been debating on wether I should fork out 1k+ for a full fuel system or just stick with a more simple RR keeping the fuel bowl. If the full fuel system is not required to reach my goal I dont want to spend the money.

Was gonna go with a t-500 pump for the oil

Now my main question is wether to run 250/200 or 250/100.. They are the same price and I'm just trying to justify getting 100's when 200's are the same
Cost? I've heard 200's are easier to tune with some guys and can be made to run at lower egt's so why would you run a 100?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you just want 500 I would go with 100 percent nozzles.
I mean I'd like more but the 66 is pretty much maxed out at 500rwhp. What kind of numbers would the 200's be good for? Maybe in the future if I swapped the 66 for a 75 or something I could stretch the 200's more. It's like chess you have to always been 5 steps ahead..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys sold the bike today.. This money is burning a hole in my pocket need suggestions!

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
Rr you could go with irate, or di, or sinister or dieselsite. As for sticks you have full force, swamps, unlimited, rosewood. Hopefully this is your last thread askin about somethin that gets discussed 10 times

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rr you could go with irate, or di, or sinister or dieselsite. As for sticks you have full force, swamps, unlimited, rosewood. Hopefully this is your last thread askin about somethin that gets discussed 10 times
You awnsered none of my questions. I am well aware of the different makes do me a favor and stay out of my posts if you have nothing to contribute

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I would go with 250-200s from nate at unlimited. He has great prices and customer service. There is no need to go smaller nozzles cause tuners can tune for them better now. That leaves you room to grow.
As for reg returns I have never heard 1 bad thing about di kits. They are one of the first to have them and the fit is great. Run a fuel gauge and watch your pressure before you do more. I have seen many do 500plus on just a rr.
Hpop I would do the srp1 or the adrenaline. They seem to work well with the hybrids.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would go with 250-200s from nate at unlimited. He has great prices and customer service. There is no need to go smaller nozzles cause tuners can tune for them better now. That leaves you room to grow.
As for reg returns I have never heard 1 bad thing about di kits. They are one of the first to have them and the fit is great. Run a fuel gauge and watch your pressure before you do more. I have seen many do 500plus on just a rr.
Hpop I would do the srp1 or the adrenaline. They seem to work well with the hybrids.
Thanks for the USEFULL information. I'm really leaning towards the 200's for this reason. DI is literally 10min from me and I hear great things about there RR I was just unsure if the RR would be enough to get the job done by itself. I like the spr1 but the t-500 is WAY cheaper and I'm hearing it will do the job. Although I don't see it exceeding the 500hp mark and I might want to surpass that in the future.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
If not do a search on building your own fuel system. Just run a couple stock fuel pumps, napa filters with bases, and buy some hose. With that set up my pressure gauge never moved off of 65psi with 320cc injectors.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If not do a search on building your own fuel system. Just run a couple stock fuel pumps, napa filters with bases, and buy some hose. With that set up my pressure gauge never moved off of 65psi with 320cc injectors.
Thanks again

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
does anyone have proof that the t500 will support 250/200's. i mean i like to save money as much as the next guy but go fast parts aint one of them because nothin is cheap so you might as well go ahead and get the best for your requirements. but you could always go with 100% nozzles, that will prolly be more than the 366 will like as it is and the t500 will support those better

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
does anyone have proof that the t500 will support 250/200's. i mean i like to save money as much as the next guy but go fast parts aint one of them because nothin is cheap so you might as well go ahead and get the best for your requirements. but you could always go with 100% nozzles, that will prolly be more than the 366 will like as it is and the t500 will support those better
i guess i should have been more specific people were telling me that the t-500 will make 500hp but we didnt get into specifics of injector sizes. im assuming with the 200's tuned down a bit the t-500 will due but with the 200's being stretched i doubt the 500 will be able to keep up. your probably right i should just go with the srp1 which will handle all of the 200's capabilities (which im still curious what that is)

go big or go home right?

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
well with that much injector then the turbo is holdin you back. chris from kansas i will post up his screen name when i remember or find it is makin over 600 with 250/200's, gtx4294, srp1. but if all you want is 500 then just go with the 250/100 and be happy. but in the end everyone wants to do it a cheap as possible but if its not what you want then you end up doin it again and costin yourself even more money. are you gonna have david live tune it? vanderchevy18 is his screen name

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I'm waiting on getting an srp1 myself, but its gonna be awhile before anyone can get me 1. So in the meantime, I found a decent deal on a used 15* pump that is now on its way to joey to be turned into a T500. I won't have that much invested, so I figure its worth trying out, an worst case if I don't like it, when i can get an srp1 I'll just sell the T500 an get most my $ back. I mentioned this just in case you wanted to do the same, cuz waiting a month or 2 for the srp1 kinda sucks but it sounds like its worth it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know the 66 is only good for 500 but with the T4 mount i can easily swap it out for a larger turbo when the time comes. i figure ill go with the 200's so when that time comes my fuel will be able keep up. that goes back to my original question of why go with the 100's when you can get 200's at the same cost? i mean all you would have to do is tune the 200's down to your needs. i quess i was just looking for some one to tell me that the difference between the 100's and 200's was huge as far as driveabliity is concerned but i dont think that is gonna happen.. so 200's it is.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm waiting on getting an srp1 myself, but its gonna be awhile before anyone can get me 1. So in the meantime, I found a decent deal on a used 15* pump that is now on its way to joey to be turned into a T500. I won't have that much invested, so I figure its worth trying out, an worst case if I don't like it, when i can get an srp1 I'll just sell the T500 an get most my $ back. I mentioned this just in case you wanted to do the same, cuz waiting a month or 2 for the srp1 kinda sucks but it sounds like its worth it.
yeah id like to go with the t-500 myself just to see what it can do. and it is very affordable. As far as tunning goes im gonna let david at DI do my tunning well see what he can do

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
217 Posts
I didn't read the rest but you will need a waste gate with 250/200 and a s366

1 - 20 of 51 Posts