Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was looking to get 2.5 stage 2 Icon suspension put on my 2011 f250, but the shop where I want to get the work done doesn't sell Icon. They are offering a 3 inch Rough County lift with upgrade 2.2 performance shocks, alignment, installed for just over 1k. I haven't heard much of Rough Country myself, so I'm looking for anyone with experince with this brand or any suggestions.

Thanks!

·
RLNCOAL
186 Posts
I do probably 4 or 5 of those 3" kits a month and people love them. Rides just like stock and even better when you throw their 2.2 shocks into the mix. And that's not a bad price at all on the kit installed and aligned.

I personally love their stuff. At my shop we use Rough Country exclusively. Not only b/c they have a great product, but the price, quality and customer service is 2nd to none. In the rare event that something does happen to any of their products, they help us take care of our customers better than any vendor we use, and we use a BUNCH of em.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot for your input, definitely gonna consider RC kit...just can't make up my mind lol

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We can drop ship you the Icon kit...or Pure performance..either will be better than a RC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts