Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Im heading to my tractor supply today and see as ill be down that way and due for an oil change. Everywhere else wants $21 to $28 dollars a gallon here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was marked $23.99 on the shelf but rang up at $18.99. I submitted 2 online rebate forms last night from rotella don't forget that ends Oct 31. I will be in va this weekend I will check their price if its $16.99 I'll grab a few more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Thats what I was thinking as the womans jeep needs it done to as it just reached 3000 miles. I do a good filter and castrol 10-40 in that for $20 bucks.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
I love the 5 gallon buckets as I always have a use for the bucket when im done lol. I think Im going to see if they can order it in even though they dont stock it in our store here.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Fredericksburg va. I actually got some valvoline 5w40 premium blue extreme full synthetic which people say is better than rotella for $21 a gallon and its normally $30 a gallon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I love the 5 gallon buckets as I always have a use for the bucket when im done lol. I think Im going to see if they can order it in even though they dont stock it in our store here.
Where is ours at bob? I googled it an it came back with like 2 hrs away.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Napa Full synthetic oil (5qts) and silver filter $19.99 right now.
All filters half off.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Where is ours at bob? I googled it an it came back with like 2 hrs away.
Theres one right on the san-soui highway off rt29 north (nanticoke exit stay right and it right on the right as your straightning out) but they only carry 15w-40 rotella no syn so im going to hit the tsc in bloomsburg and see if they carry the t6 there. That ones right on rt11 south right before bloom.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
I got lucky today as I walked into the tsc on the san soui highway and they had 10 gallons of t6 rotella at $16.99 a gallon so I bought all 10 gallons. Tomorrow im going to hit the one in bloomsburg and see what I can get there. Cant beat this price as the local advanced auto wants $28.99 a gallon. Time to stock up.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Stock up and ill buy it from you

1 - 20 of 39 Posts