Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just swapped over to Rotella T6 5w40 and was searching for the best price as local parts stores want $25/gallon. I heard walmart had it around $20-22/gallon.

Then I stumbled on amazon and wow! The price is good to begin with at $19.57/gallon (free shipping with Prime or over $35 order). But apparently amazon gives additional discounts when you setup orders on automatic reocurring. In this case it was 15% if I order 5 or more in a month.

That brought the price down to $16.63 per gallon!

I ordered 6 with the another 6 to be delivered next month. That saves me $40 per oil change.

I just sent my oil out for analysis to blackstone, curious to see what they say.

I just wanted to pass along what I thought was a really good deal.

Amazon.com: Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) - 1 Gallon: Automotive

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts
That's a good price. If I didn't have a grudge against Shell, I would buy some. My local Walmart sells Delo 400 5w-40 for $19.98 everyday.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
act fast tho, cause they routinely change the price on that item! good top know they cycle the price on it! i bought some a while back at that price, & when i went to buy another batch, the price went back up. thanks for posting! i should have posted this up sooner too DOH!

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
everybody, heads up, amazon changed their price again. went from $16-17 after discount to about $22-23 after discount. today was my last day to review my subscribe&save orders, so i'm glad i caught that one! looks like it's back to wally or tsc for me until further notice

·
Registered
351 Posts
just so you guys know most autoparts stores price match. I have an autozone right around the corner and wal-mart is miles away. I go over to autozone tell them that wally has it for 19.57 gal, and they match it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts